nightmare

ytd was a total nightmare for me. literally.
i got a migraine at midnight. just a minor one, so i thot i'd sleep it off
unfortch the pain merely escalated so much that i couldnt get any sleep at all
things just got worse after. none of the home pain killers had any effect on the pain
it sorta felt like someone was taking a hammer and driving a nail through the right side of my head
after that was the barfing sessions, and after 4 or 5 times my mom drove me to the A&E @ 3am, where i got admitted for the night

after a couple shots (that left my arm unbelievably weak and achy) and medication, the pain finally eased up enough for me to open my eyes without feeling the sear of pain
they kept me in the A&E ward for observation, and told to me to get some sleep
but its impossible to get ANY sleep in those wards cuz people just keep coming to disturb you, taking your blood pressure, temp, etc.

it wasnt until i got discharged at about 8am where i got home and got some much needed rest
twas a terrible experience. my arm still hurts even now garh.
i still dont know what caused the episode, but im guessing its induced by the flashing lights in the beowulf movie we watched earlier in the night

totally blows, especially since i couldnt get any MUCH-NEEDED studying today :(

0 Responses to "nightmare" (Leave A Comment)