so.. although the swine flu has altered my summer plans, i find myself dwelling in the unplanned and thoroughly enjoying the unpredictable
i've always thought the come-what-may mentality was an excuse to escape the need for plans and direction, but living each day for what it had to offer and just enjoying that doesnt seem so bad, really.
its funny; many a times i have this beautiful & flawless plan that i come up with as my direction, but it almost always gets crushed by some unforeseen circumstance
and then God comes into the picture, and showers me with this planless direction, that always somehow fits nicely in place and completes the puzzle
and so, now my summer seems to smile even more brightly than i ever thought it will, with my internship secured (and a rly valuable one at that), acapella championships, summer school, and piano duets.

on the same line of unpredictability, lide and i drove aimlessly ytd night after having dinner & drinks @ liquid kitchen, for a night nice drive


we somehow ended up in tampines IKEA, the unintended intention
i got quite a few ideas for my new room @ greenridge, and also quite a few photos from aimless mindless jumpshots that got us more than a few raised eyebrows from passerbys




to complete the story of unplannedness, isaac's ability to buy meat @ a highly discounted price evolved into an impromptu bbq session @ my place on sunday


there we wolfed down $100 worth of beef, chicken, potato, corn & others, deliciously marinated and barbequed by our chef-to-be


it was the first time in my life, i actually enjoyed a barbequed dinner (:

0 Responses to " " (Leave A Comment)