ihatemyhair

ahh! i got my hair cut today. n its SO short. omg. my mom n i went to this beauty parlor to get our hair cuts.. n the stylist totally changed my hairstyle. sigh. im gonna wear a hat around like those fresh army dudes. ugh. n its a tad towards jap pop style n i cant stand jpop. hair growth solutions here i come.

ugh. so after our disastrous haircuts we went to aunt susan's place to get the luggages for our trip. those big bulky ones. ugh the empty one weighs like a ton already. o n i got stuff frm my aunt frm her trip to the US. alisa picked stuff like clothes for me :) thnx babe! i like them.

so we went to church after tt. for prayer meeting. my sis n i went shopping. we tried on like tons of shades and hats at the store the lady was like glaring at us so we left. went to bugis to shop couldnt find a bag tt my sister wanted. so we checked out the arcade cuz she wanted to play bishibashi. n omg i felt so stupid there. the bishibashi game was right nxt to a huge crowd of guys playing the punching game, n we looked dumb fighting aliens n feeding girls fishes when they were beating the machine up nxt to us. n the bishibashi game produced a lotta stupid sounds while we played it attracted quite a lotta unwanted attn.

sigh i rly hate my hair.. but i cant do anything bout it. positive attitude. positive attitude

0 Responses to "ihatemyhair" (Leave A Comment)