my paper heart

so.. he was wrong. the sky did rain after all. well, but not till i got home (: i was strong enough to stop the rain from falling till i was in the vicinity of my own playground. but just not strong enough to stop the rain from falling altogether.

i guess i saw it coming. it was right in my face. just that having it confirmed was like having mud slammed into my face, suffocating me. thank god i had friends around to clear off some of that mud. so i can breathe once again.







i had a great time guys (: i love you all!! its amazing how we click even though we havent spent much time together. its truly wonderful how we stay so close despite being so different. and its crazy how hard we laugh just attempting to take neoprints, esp when sara whips out her gigantic canon camera as we step into the neoprint booth, defeating the purpose of neoprints altogether haha.

true friends are everlasting. and i am blessed with many true friends. just that sometimes its sad to remember.. how even best friends can fade away in time. i guess ive lost not one, but two best friends, who meant alot to me. time will pass, wounds will heal. life goes on.

i take comfort knowing Jesus is my best friend. knowing He'll never leave me for another. knowing that He's always there for me. im holding on to the everlasting Jesus. He'll never hurt me - that's for sure.


and she wishes today, was one year ago
you cared so much for her, loved her so
not a doubt in her mind that it would still be you
that the love that you shared, its true..

0 Responses to "my paper heart" (Leave A Comment)