cooped in a cooper

i drove junyan's mini cooper today!! (:(:
yes, i know its really cheapcheap thrill (for me, not him) but its my first time in a cooper after all
it would really have topped my list of dream cars if not for the fact that it was so low, has a heavy accelerator pedal, and only has 2 doors
but its definitely a nice car - any sponsors would be gratefully accepted (:

the past few weeks have been rather hectic (as usual)
from joshua's 21st party to exciting stomp practices, from shopping to outdoor bible study, from church kbox session + buffet dinner to the visiting of new places for lunch outside school
from the arrival of our new murano to the arrival of our new maid (yay!)
it has been a very busy but exciting 2-3 weeks

also, in my attempt to save on NUS parking fees today, which, are excessively exorbitant
i brought both mine and my mom's laptop to acer hospital to get them fixed for their respective illnesses during my lunch break
and got my laptop reformatted back to the acer image (:
it feels like brand new now, and its soo much faster as compared to when it held the NUS image
after which i met the parents @ yacht club for a nice lunch with a nice view before returning back to school for classes (:

yes, feels like i've accomplished quite some today (:

0 Responses to "cooped in a cooper" (Leave A Comment)