sapporo skiing

im sorta feeling like an aching old hag now, after a full day of skiing
even tho i've skiied for a coupla times now, this has been one of the most adrenaline-packed and extreme ones i've ever done
i havent been so worn out and thoroughly worked out for some time now
it started with the 1-hour drive up to sapporo ski place, to the buckling of the lead-like ski boots, to flying our butts up to the tallest part of the mountain, to tumbling down 3.2km of steep slopes in the attempt to ski, and to spending about 98% of my energy trying to get up from my numerous very ungracious falls, and then going up and down again till it was too dark to ski
the number of my falls were uncountable, but luckily for me, the number of my bruises still are
i'll be adding a few more countables tmr when we go at it again in -5deg temperatures

but heck, its damn fun

0 Responses to "sapporo skiing" (Leave A Comment)